I reached the VirtualBox section of the virtualization chapter of the course. I had never used KVM but I am familiar with VirtualBox. I didn't actually code today.
Last night, I started a scrimba monthly subscription. I'm going to add the frontend developer career path courses to my daily practice.
- Day 1 - Getting started with Sanity
- Day 2 - First job application
- Day 3 - Setting up Azure and Spinnaker
- Day 4 - Changing course
- Day 5 - Upgrading Sanity Studio
- Day 6 - Virtualization > KVM
- Day 7 - Virtualization > VirtualBox
- Day 8 - Writing and UI Design Bootcamp
- Day 9 - UI Design Bootcamp, Trailhead
- Day 10 - Test Automation University