I ventured into the docs at Sanity.io and created a new project with the portfolio starter there. I didn't do as much code today as I would have liked but I will be spending more time there trying to understand Sanity and Gatsby.
Also, I applied for the developer relations role at Sanity. I started using the huntr.co job search tool today. I get to move that job from "wishlist" to "applied."
I love how focused I am in this round of job searching. I am very clear about where I stand, what I need, and what I'm looking for. A #DevRel career is the goal here.
- Day 1 - Getting started with Sanity
- Day 2 - First job application
- Day 3 - Setting up Azure and Spinnaker
- Day 4 - Changing course
- Day 5 - Upgrading Sanity Studio
- Day 6 - Virtualization > KVM
- Day 7 - Virtualization > VirtualBox
- Day 8 - Writing and UI Design Bootcamp
- Day 9 - UI Design Bootcamp, Trailhead
- Day 10 - Test Automation University