This site was created using Sanity by way of Stackbit. My Sanity studio was outdated and not triggering Netlify deployments.
I used the Sanity CLI for the first time on this project. I upgraded studio by running the
sanity upgrade command in the studio directory of the project and pushed to GitHub.
I had to run
sanity deploy in the project folder before the builds started triggering again.
- Day 1 - Getting started with Sanity
- Day 2 - First job application
- Day 3 - Setting up Azure and Spinnaker
- Day 4 - Changing course
- Day 5 - Upgrading Sanity Studio
- Day 6 - Virtualization > KVM
- Day 7 - Virtualization > VirtualBox
- Day 8 - Writing and UI Design Bootcamp
- Day 9 - UI Design Bootcamp, Trailhead
- Day 10 - Test Automation University