The LinkedIn Learning course I was trying to follow is outdated and I got to a point where I couldn't follow along. I decided to go with free edX courses to get a grasp of the fundamentals of cloud infrastructure and Kubernetes.
I'm taking things slow and trying to focus on consistency. I'm going to keep documenting days until I get to 100 even if it takes me all year to get there. I'm losing count of how many times I've tried to finish 100 days of code.
- Day 1 - Getting started with Sanity
- Day 2 - First job application
- Day 3 - Setting up Azure and Spinnaker
- Day 4 - Changing course
- Day 5 - Upgrading Sanity Studio
- Day 6 - Virtualization > KVM
- Day 7 - Virtualization > VirtualBox
- Day 8 - Writing and UI Design Bootcamp
- Day 9 - UI Design Bootcamp, Trailhead
- Day 10 - Test Automation University