We're going to start seeing these days add up. Up to six again.
I stayed up late to work on a job application. I decided that I will not be actively going through job listings to find opportunities. I'm in conversations with several companies. I'm responding to incoming interest and trying hard to not go looking online.
I didn't do much today with code, but to get something done I went through a few pages of my Cloud Infrastructure course. The topic for this section is KVM (Kernel-based Virtual Machine).
- Day 1 - Getting started with Sanity
- Day 2 - First job application
- Day 3 - Setting up Azure and Spinnaker
- Day 4 - Changing course
- Day 5 - Upgrading Sanity Studio
- Day 6 - Virtualization > KVM
- Day 7 - Virtualization > VirtualBox
- Day 8 - Writing and UI Design Bootcamp
- Day 9 - UI Design Bootcamp, Trailhead
- Day 10 - Test Automation University