Yet another restart of 100 Days of Code. I've refreshed this developer blog and portfolio and I'm using Sanity.io for the first time.
The last version of this blog was using an older version of this same theme on Stackbit with NetlifyCMS for the CMS. It never quite worked for me using the CMS and I had to do a lot of the composing of documentation pages locally.
I started a #100DaysOfJobSearch group on Twitter. I've been doing more work on the challenge itself than on actually searching for a job. I've decided to sync my #100DaysOfCode and #100DaysOfJobSearch and make today a brand new day one for each challenge.